Truly Amor - Bebe Journal
The Truly Amor Bebe Journal is a keepsake for every member of the family.
Designed for parents/single families to fill in from birth to 18 years of age, this beautifully presented Bebe Journal will keep those special moments and memories alive well into your Childs Adulthood. Share those milestone for more than the moment to which they happen.
Each Journal comes in a beautiful keepsake bag. Purchase on its own or as a part of a Hamper. We can wrap for any occasion.
Designed in Melbourne
- 304 pages printed on high-quality thick acid-free archival paper
- Size of book is 233mm x 157mm
- Inside pages are 227mm x 150mm
- Beautifully illustrated title pages
- Relevant quotes throughout the book
- Clean minimalist design
- Photo pages each year
- Diverse and gender neutral, suitable for mums, dads, same sex couples and single parents
Inside pages include:
- Personal details page
- About the parent
- Birth Story
- First 12 months (2 pages for each month)
- Handprint and footprint pages
- First hair lock page
- Generational family photo page
- Family tree - suitable for mums, dads, same sex couples & single parents
- About your family and pets
- Baby and toddler section 1 to 3 years old, 10 pages each year
- Baby’s firsts, 2 pages
- Child section 4 - 13 years old, 8 pages for each year
- Funny things your child says and does for every year
- Birthday questions to be asked every year on your child’s birthday, from 4 to 18 years old
- Adolescence section 14 - 18 years old, 8 pages each year
- 'A letter from me to you' every year from 1 - 18 years old
- School photo portraits, photos from pre school to year 12
- Christmas Santa Photos, photos from 1 to 18 years old
- Group family photos, photos from 1 to 18 years old
- Extra notes pages
Availability. At times where we may run out of an item, we will alternate products to ensure you are getting your value for money. Items such as chocolate, jams, crackers, candles and so forth where there are multiple flavours or scents available, we will select at random.
Returns & Refunds
Due to the nature of this product we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. Should you wish to discuss the hamper or have feedback please contact us on email to at email@example.com We are here to help!
All though the upmost care is taken to ensure each product is suitable it is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure the product is safe for them before consuming. Pink Tulip Hampers take no responsibility for reactions to the products. Each product is clearly labelled, and more information can be found on the products webpage. If you are unsure please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
With every item you order through the mail we do our best to ensure the items are packaged well to protect from damage or breakages. Unfortunately, once in the hands of the courier/postal company we are not longer able to control the level of care taken with your hamper or gift! Should you have any issues with your delivery please contact us with photos by email to email@example.com
We ask that you asses the risk of ordering items that are easily broke and that purchasing delicate items to be posted are done so at your own risk.